If you’re using a standard electronic filing system, the activities in collaborating to create and release documents is difficult to control. Network directories are a nightmare to configure. You’ll need to set securities for those who can read, read/write, or cannot read. You’ll also need to set naming conventions for versioning in case you need to roll back to previous version. Finally, you’ll need to set access rules to minimize the risk of users making changes to the document at the same time. Visidan Connect removes these difficulties and simplifies your document management with the following tools:
- Version History – Version history is tracked automatically without having to save in different file names. All versions and revisions of documents are stored in Visidian Connect to allow for historical view or roll-back.
- Document Watermarks – Visidian Connect places watermarks on PDF files showing document status and security information.
- Document Workflows – Set workflows that are task-driven for various documents to ensure consistency and repeatability.
- Access Control – Check-in / check-out documents to ensure 1-user editing at a time.
- Support Links – Link reference documents to show supporting information.
- Content Set – Documents can be set to a single file or a content set consisting of multiple files.