To remain competitive, companies need relevant metrics to help them to understand their performance and develop goals in line with their Vision, Mission, Objectives and Strategy. Before you can initiate continuous improvement activities, you’ll need to know how the company is operating in the current state. Since Visidian Connect warehouses all of a company’s intellectual data and information regarding creating, managing, sharing and storing, it is very easy to extract reports such as development cycle time, ECO turnaround time, number of engineering changes, reasons for engineering changes, content generation, products per family, products per portfolio, level of part reuse, standard parts list, retired products, breakdown of development time (design, checking, release), items reworked, user access, document access, designs started and subsequently abandoned, number of customer changes, number of supplier changes, parts count, part links and relationships, etc. The reports module comes standard with a few administrative, content generation and content change reports, all others can be customized to an organization’s needs.
- Unlimited Customizable Reports – No matter how you manage your data, useful reports can be extracted to help your company set strategies and define goals.
- Document Collate – Manually gathering all engineering drawings, support records and customer records may be a daunting task. With the Visidian Reports feature, however, users can collate a large array of documents into a single, password protected PDF file in just a few moments.
- Standard Administrative Reports – Included with Visidian Connect, they display object and user access count, departmental usage, part number count, product content count, user access and object accessed.
- Standard Product Content Reports – Included with Visidian Connect, they display content generation and part number generation, design completion timing and throughput.
- Standard Change Reports – Included with Visidian Connect, they display part number and content changes and part revision classification.